Increasingly, we are being asked to provide an integrated turnkey service for clients that includes hardware specification, software design, producing audio visual and film content, and installation on site. It’s a service that means your interactive exhibits will be ready to go with no hassle.
There are a number of advantages to a turnkey service:
- Single point of contact: you can reduce the overhead and communication challenges of managing multiple contractors.
- Economy of scale: you can achieve a cost benefit through shared meetings and overheads.
- Integrated systems: by developing all aspects of the project side by side we can deliver the most efficient, effective and robust solutions.
- Content management: one easy-to-use content management system can serve multiple exhibits and be added to and updated to suit your needs.
- Longevity: a single source warranty and maintenance service for all components of the project makes ongoing maintenance and support more streamlined and easy to manage.
Read more about project that we have provided a turnkey solution for:
Fire Aware for Moors for the Future